20 For 2020
It’s that time of the year again! We look at our lives and draw a line in the sand, 2019 has fallen away, and a new year has begun.
I love the first few weeks of the new year. It kind of feels like the sins of the past have disappeared. They are all behind the fireworks. Once the New Years fireworks have decorated the night sky on January 1 12 am, a new year is born. A brand new year, with brand new opportunities and experiences, await us.
Adults have to realise that we are allowed to dream. Dreaming is not just for kids, its for all of us. Dreaming is good for us. Adults, on the other hand, are cautious and are a little afraid to let themselves dream. Some, or should I say many, adults are so weighed down by life’s dramas they never allow themselves to dream. I believe that God wants us to set aside time to dream and ponder what might be.
I wonder what we could achieve if we didn’t let fear affect us? I wonder what I could achieve in my life if I didn’t compare myself to others, or if I didn’t let things effect me! What could I achieve if I prioritised my time better?
Last year I wrote my 19 for 2019 list down and then I put it away and pretty much never looked at it again. We accidentally achieved a number of things on the list, however, not as many as I wanted too achieve. What I learned from last years list is that I need to keep my goals visible. I need to look at them often, break down each item into doable actions! AND DO EACH TASK! 🙂
So, here we are mid January, and I am only just getting my 20 for 2020 list out. 2020 here we come!
1. Organise a Fun Family Day Every Month
2. Date with Hubby every fortnight.
3. Be more organised with weekly meals.
4. Get friendly with the Gym again.
5. Go to the beach 3 times a week.
6. Catch up with Extended family members often
7. Connect with Friends regularly.
8. Take more family holidays.
9. Sell or give away all unwanted stuff we still need to declutter.
10. Take more photos of our family/kids especially at the beach.
11. Read a book a month
12. Write daily
13. Complete the photography masterclass, PR course, digital marketing course, and copywriting Courses on Udemy.
14. Find new clothes and shoes that I like.
15. Organise family book – wills, family paperwork, passwords, life information.
16. Journal our life to keep memories.
17. Read bible daily.
18. Keep working on our house to make it better and better.
19. Glam up Mischieviousmum.com
20. Make decisions to have a bigger and more fun life.
I would love to hear your 20 for 2020 goals….. Have a great year! 🙂