Over the last few months we – hubby and I have been using a white board to remind ourselves of things that need doing, and then we also use the white board to nut out plans or use the white board as a place where we can ‘brain dump’ everything we have on our mind. Its been great because before we clean the board we take a photo and then download it to the computer where we can flesh out the ideas or plan the details of the situation/circumstance further. Sometimes having the information on paper or on the computer in front of us helps us – me work out the logistics of a situation in a lot greater detail. Its amazing!
I know for me that I have a number of things on my plan that I would like to accomplish, and I know that many of these things aren’t necessarily going to fit into a month, but there are things on the list that may come into fruition within the month, and you know that if you never make the first step – you’ll never accomplish anything.
As I sit here writing my post, my mind is going crazy. What do I want to achieve in October? Tomorrow is the 3rd day of the month, I think I need to hurry up and fine tune the list some more.
At this moment, I am going to start by saying the following:
By the 31st of October, I want to have….
1. Read the Alli and Genine Book – Issues
2. Read Savvy – Rachel Bermingham’s book
3. Write for at least 1 hour each day.
4. At least once a week, walk with the kids to the park
5. Start a exercise and food diary
6. have taken Jaden for a walk at least 3 times per week.
7. I want to have lost 5 kg.
8. Plan and action Amy’s 10th Birthday Party.
9. Go to ‘girls night at Gloria’s’
10. Re-organise our paperwork – Jaden up ended the files in our filing cabinet!
This post may not exactly be the 30 day challenge that I wrote about previously, but its my 30 day challenge – if I can run our household, deal with 4 kids, school friendships, school projects, two family get togethers and a small birthday party for our soon to be 10 year old – Amy – as well as do the above 10 things, I will be a very happy camper.
Bring on October!